Careers at Connectivity Systems
"Connectivity supports excellence and dedication to the highest quality of support for our clients while balancing work, life and participation in the communities in which we live." - David Woodruff, President/CEO
Why Join the Team?
To be a great company, we need great people on our team. Everything we do, every day, in more ways than one, helps to make a positive impact for our clients and the communities in which we live.
We are in a growth industry operating in an international environment; from a personal and career development perspective, there’s great potential for team members to work remotely or travel to our clients' offices and to experience different cultures.
Every minute counts in today’s fast-paced business environment; our mission is to keep our clients' IT environments up to date and secure with our skilled team, IT resources and enterprise-class security software.
Help Desk - Level 1 Support Technician
We are looking for a responsible Level 1 Support / Help Desk Technician to help support our Director of Technical Services in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality level 1 technical support to our clients and complete associated engineering tasks and projects in a timely and effective manner.
The Level 1 Help Desk / Support Technician’s main duties include analyzing and troubleshooting computer support problems as well as apply your knowledge of software, hardware products and services to resolves problems for users. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate very effectively. Our ideal candidate also has previous experience as a help desk / support technician and is familiar with troubleshooting and solving help desk tickets.
- Analyze & troubleshoot computer support problems as well as apply knowledge of software and hardware products and services to resolve problems of users.
- Perform tasks of providing timely and accurate technical help desk support to users, employees, clients, etc.
- Handle the responsibility of answering and responding to support emails, telephone calls and voicemails.
- Work with software developers, lead engineers and programming professionals to gather relevant information for reporting and record keeping purposes.
- Create and maintain troubleshooting and support documentation.
- Assist customer service and the Director of Technical Services in designing and developing utilities for improving support process.
- Good knowledge of desktop and laptop support
- Possess excellent general business knowledge to complete assigned tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Superior analytical, organizational and troubleshooting/ problem solving skills
- Ability to confidently and competently complete tasks with deadlines
- Highly skilled with using Microsoft based operating systems and servers, and Microsoft M365
- Working knowledge of Linux OS environments preferred
- Familiar with virtualized servers and working knowledge of ESXi platforms
- Familiar with networking protocols from Cisco or Unifi
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to Josh Johnson.